The EU Youth Strategy is the framework for European cooperation in youth policy for the period 2019-2027. The strategy promotes young people's participation in democratic life, supports their social and civic engagement and aims to ensure that all have the necessary resources to participate in society.
- Connecting the EU with Youth
- Equality of all genders
- Inclusive societies
- Information and constructive dialogue
- Mental health and well-being
- Support rural youth
- Job quality for all
- Quality apprenticeships
- Spaces and participation for all
- A green and sustainable Europe
- Youth organizations and European programs
The EU Youth Strategy should contribute to realizing this vision expressed by young people by mobilizing policy instruments at EU level, as well as the efforts of all stakeholders at national, regional and local level. .